Tuesday, January 10, 2012

You Are My Heart



Happy New Year bloggers!!

It's been a while since my last post...

I've just been taking some time off from work and blogland and spending more time with my family and friends ;-)

Anyway, I'm back now and slowly catching up with everything ;-)

In the meantime, here's one of my latest Magnolia cards with the newest Valentine's collection...



The adorable Edwin surrounded by hearts :-D

And yeap, it's all about *simplicity* from now on! I'm starting a new year... and one of my goals is to keep things simple. But just between us... lets see IF I can keep up with this *simplicity concept*...LOL!

As always, at the end of this post is the supplies list ;-)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Recipe:

  • Patterned Papers - Bo Bunny
  • Stamps - Magnolia
  • Inks - Archival "Coffee", Distress Inks (Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Tattered Rose, Vintage Photo, Aged Mahogany, Broken China, Brushed Corduroy, Frayed Burlap, Pumice Stone)
  • Other - Seam binding, trims, dimensionals, white pen

2 comments:

Christina C. said...

Adorable card, Yanitza! Love your amazing coloring of Edwin and you showcased him perfectly!

Mandy's Magnolia cards said...

Gorgeous card Yanitza!
hugs, Mandy